Rates & Dates
7-Day Surf and Yoga Retreat
- 2013 Dates are no longer available
- 2014 Dates will be announced soon
- Please contact us about our Custom Retreat Packages and additional 2013 options
Breath taking ocean vista with clear views of the neighboring islands and West Maui mountains, situated on one of the best beaches in the world- Ka’anapali Beach.
Complete with service with aloha, ocean view guest rooms, peaceful location surrounded by a tropical oasis, amazing Maui sunsets and pleasant ocean breezes just off of your private balcony.
Your Surf and Yoga wellness retreat on Maui Includes:
- Six night accommodations at a gorgeous and peaceful oceanfront resort surrounded by 27 acres of tropical gardens, views of the neighboring islands of Lanai and Molokai and the majestic West Maui mountains.
- All Guest rooms include a private balcony, plush suite beds with feather-tops, 330-thread count Egyptian cotton linens, private bathroom, 32” high-definition flat-screen TV, central air conditioning, sound system with iPod and MP3 player ports, high-speed internet access (additional daily resort fee), mini-refrigerator and complimentary coffee and tea replenished daily. Room service available for an additional charge.
- Surf lessons with professional, patient and knowledgeable surf instructors and a complimentary rash guard for all our women guests from Carve Designs.
- Yoga classes that focus on opening and strengthening the muscle groups used for surfing.
- Professional massage at the start of your surf retreat with options to book additional massages and spa services throughout the week.
- Transportation to all activities throughout your vacation week (excluding air transfer to and from the resort location).
- Forget about restaurant food or meal tickets. Enjoy three daily delicious and healthy meals prepared by our own private chef (excluding one night out on the town). Past guests RAVE about our food!
- Tasty appetizers, surf snacks and tropical fruit smoothies throughout the week.
Additional Included Highlights:
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding, the latest in water fitness and core strengthening. Lessons and use of paddle boards included in your stay.
- Top quality and variety of surf equipment including soft foam boards and custom shaped fiberglass boards.
- Informative and interesting cultural, wellness and/or surf educational workshops.
- Additional recreational surfing opportunities throughout the week!
- Three pools (two are oceanfront) and Jacuzzi.
- On location tennis courts and golf course.
- Daily housekeeping services.
- Use of guest robes.
- On site Concierge Services.
- Island hike with incredible ocean views.
- On site Activities Center that can assist you with booking additional beach activities such as snuba and scuba diving activities, snorkeling, ocean kayaking and sunset dinner sails.
- Our famous closing beach day and surf BBQ.
- A truly amazing, caring and professional staff that exude the ALOHA SPIRIT!
Additional Resort Activities Offered:
Your stay may include the following activities or events: (nominal charges may occur for certain resort activities.)
- Hula Lessons (complimentary)
- Traditional Hawaiian Luau
- Sunset Torch Lighting Ceremony (complimentary)
- Guided Star Gazing
- Arts and Crafts Fair (complimentary)
- Additional Yoga (complimentary)
- Tiki Carving (complimentary)
- Flower Lei Making
- Live Hawaiian Music (complimentary)
- Puka Shell Necklace Making
- Ka’anapali Historical Trail Guided Tour (complimentary)
- Movie Under the Stars (complimentary)
- Wine Tasting
- Lauhala Bracelet Making
- Pilates (complimentary).
- Pay in full 90 days in advance of your Retreat start date and receive a $100.00 Aloha discount.
- Triple and Quad Occupancy discounted rates are also available for a group of friends/family traveling together.
- SwellWomen Alumni Discounts- For all returning participants we are extending a 10% discount. No other discounts apply and based on availability.
- When booking back-to-back retreats, guests will receive a complimentary one night stay (accommodations only) during the night in between the two retreats.
We also provide customized retreat services and retreat coordination services for weddings, yoga groups, family gatherings, reunions, birthdays or corporate groups. Contact us for additional customized retreat information or call 1.800.399.MAUI
- Solo travelers, pairs of friends, small groups and family members are welcome. Solo travelers opting to share a room will be paired with other solo travelers.
- There is no maximum age limit. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a family member and must be at least 14 years of age or older.
- No prior surf experience is required- most of our guests are beginners or have surfed only a few times.
- No prior yoga experience is required- we are able to accommodate absolute beginners to advanced levels. However, it is recommended to take a few yoga classes before your retreat.
- Guests of all surf levels and yoga backgrounds are invited to join us.
- Guests must be in good health, physical condition and know how to swim.
- A $300 Single Supplement will be applied if a guest books a double occupancy room and we can not find a roommate for our guest. In which case, our guest will be upgraded to a private room for a $300 Single Supplement fee.
- All guests must read and agree to terms of our Policies, Release of Liability and Assumption of All Risks, and our Media Release forms when reserving your retreat.
We are always asked, “How old are the guests that come to SwellWomen?” In the past years, we have welcomed guests ranging from 20-66 years of age. Our surf and yoga wellness adventure program is geared to satisfy guests of all ages and abilities. Although guests are typically coming to learn how to surf or refine their existing surfing abilities, you are not required to take our surf lessons. There are many other activities like yoga, stand-up paddle boarding, swimming, snorkeling, hiking that you can also enjoy while at our wellness retreats. SwellWomen offers a complete program of events, lessons, activities, and workshops. All activities are optional and guests are free to pick and choose from our extensive program or participate in all of our scheduled activities. It’s your choice. It’s your Hawaiian vacation.
Are you ready to follow your bliss?
Click here for additional surf and yoga retreat details