Rates & Dates
2014 7-Day Surf and Yoga Vacations
- August 31st – Sept. 6th
- Sept. 7 – Sept. 13th
- Please contact us about our Custom Retreat Packages and SwellCo-ed options
Breathtaking ocean vista with clear views of the neighboring islands and West Maui mountains, situated on one of the best beaches in the world- Ka’anapali Beach.
Complete with service with aloha, oceanfront 4 star resort, pristine setting surrounded by a tropical oasis, amazing Maui sunsets and pleasant ocean breezes just off of your private lanai.
All guest rooms have a gorgeous Ocean View.
Learn more about the SwellWomen Experience
Your Surf and Yoga wellness vacation on Maui Includes:
- Six night accommodations at a gorgeous and breathtaking 4 star oceanfront resort surrounded by 23 acres of tropical gardens, a 142-yard lagoon style pool, views of the neighboring islands of Lanai and Molokai, and views of the majestic West Maui mountains.
- All Guest rooms include an ocean view, private lanai, unlimited wireless high speed access, Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Beds with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton linens, large private bathroom, 40” high-definition flat-screen TV with cable, central air conditioning, daily room attendant service, in-room safe, mini-refrigerator and complimentary coffee and tea replenished daily.
- Embrace a breathtaking Maui sunset aboard a luxury catamaran which includes your departure dinner and an open bar.
- Each participant will receive a Goody Bag valued at $125.00 which includes a complimentary SPF long sleeve rash guard.
- Surf lessons with professional, patient, and knowledgeable surf instructors.
- One professional photo CD capturing your surfing highlights.
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding is popular for water fitness, core strengthening and surf cross training. Your SwellWomen Vacation also includes a lesson in this Hawaiian born sport.
- Yoga classes that focus on opening and strengthening the muscle groups used for surfing.
- Experience harmony and well-being with a professional spa massage at The Spa at Black Rock.
- Transportation to all activities throughout your vacation week (excluding transportation to and from the resort location).
- Enjoy six mornings of a sumptuous breakfast buffet at an oceanfront open air dining venue.
- Welcome dinner and Departure dinner are included.
- Surf Snacks throughout the week to help keep you fueled and nourished.
- All gratuities are included in your package price for the week.
Additional Included Highlights:
- Top quality and variety of surf equipment including soft foam boards and custom shaped fiberglass boards.
- Informative surf educational workshop.
- Additional recreational surfing and SUP at our surf lesson location is available throughout the week!
- Stunning 142-yard lagoon style pool with jacuzzi.
- The legendary Black Rock for premier snorkeling is located at the resort.
- On location night-lit tennis courts and pro shop.
- Daily housekeeping services.
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Ka’anapali properties and historic Lahaina town.
- On site Concierge Services.
- 24 hour state-of-the-art Fitness Center.
- On site Activities Center that can assist you with booking additional beach activities such as snuba and scuba diving activities, snorkeling, ocean kayaking, and sunset dinner sails.
- Hawaiian cultural resort activities.
- A truly amazing, caring, and professional staff that exude the ALOHA SPIRIT!
- Pay in full 90 days in advance of your surf vacation start date and receive a $100.00 Aloha discount.
- Triple and Quad Occupancy rates are also available for a group of friends/family traveling together.
- SwellWomen Alumni Discounts- For all returning participants we are extending a 10% discount. No other discounts apply and based on availability.
- When booking back-to-back retreats, guests will receive a complimentary one night stay (accommodations only) during the night in between the two retreats.
We also provide customized retreat services and retreat coordination services for weddings, yoga groups, family gatherings, reunions, birthdays, or corporate groups for groups of 12 or more. Contact us for additional customized retreat information or call 1.800.399.MAUI
- Solo travelers, pairs of friends, small groups and family members are welcome. Solo travelers opting to share a room will be paired with other solo travelers.
- There is no maximum age limit. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a family member and must be at least 14 years of age or older.
- No prior surf experience is required- most of our guests are beginners or have surfed only a few times.
- No prior yoga experience is required- we are able to accommodate absolute beginners to advanced levels. However, it is recommended to take a few yoga classes before your surf and yoga vacation.
- Guests of all surf levels and yoga backgrounds are invited to join us.
- Guests must be in good health, physical condition, and know how to swim.
- A $400 Single Supplement (50% off the difference of a private room and and double room) will be applied if a guest books a double occupancy room and we can not find a roommate for our guest. In which case, our guest will be upgraded to a private room for an additional $400 Single Supplement fee.
- All guests must read and agree to terms of our Policies, Release of Liability and Assumption of All Risks, and our Media Release forms when reserving your SwellWomen vacation.
We are always asked, “How old are the guests that come to SwellWomen?” In the past years, we have welcomed guests ranging from 20-66 years of age. Our surf and yoga wellness adventure program is geared to satisfy guests of all ages and abilities. Although guests are typically coming to learn how to surf or refine their existing surfing abilities, you are not required to take our surf lessons. There are many other activities like yoga, stand-up paddle boarding, swimming, snorkeling, and hiking that you can enjoy while at our wellness retreats. SwellWomen offers a complete program of events, lessons, activities, and workshops. All activities are optional and guests are free to pick and choose from our extensive program or participate in all of our scheduled activities. It’s your choice. It’s your Hawaiian vacation.
Are you ready to follow your bliss?
Learn more about the SwellWomen Experience