Live More. Live Bliss.
Live Life. Live Aloha.
What is the Swell Difference? What makes our surf retreats so unforgettable and special? The Swell Difference is our perfected blend of activities and focus on wellness. Our philosophy of life is to live bliss. Live life. Live aloha. There isn’t a better way to ‘Live Bliss’ than to have each and every detail taken care of while you are on your surf and wellness vacation. We want to take care of you.
- We nurture you. We know that you work hard juggling family, career or both, and it’s important to us that you feel nurtured and rejuvenated throughout your stay. From our small group sizes, both in and out of the water, to our professional massage services and yoga classes, you are our focus; the one being cared for.
- We nourish you. Each day you will enjoy healthy and scrumptious cuisine prepared by our very own professional, private chef. Restaurant food tickets? Hotel food? We wouldn’t dare!
- We comfort you. The resort that hosts our retreats provides clean air-conditioned rooms with private lanais, daily housekeeping, wi-fi (additional charge), comfortable beds with high thread count sheets, and many other amenities to make your stay heavenly.
- We strive to be the best. Both our offices and retreats are located in Maui full-time.
- We know our island and it’s people. We have established relationships with professionals to ensure your vacation is nothing but the best.
- Unlike most women’s surf camps, we have a limited amount of retreats during the year and ours are scheduled during the most optimal times to visit Maui. Why do we do this? Think fewer crowds, blissful weather and consistent surf. Small retreat sizes allow us to give each and everyone of you plenty of Aloha, and since our groups are small, we get to know you and you get to know each other, creating lasting friendships.
SwellWomen enjoys the credibility of being an established and reputable business, recognized and respected in both the wellness and surf industries. With media recognition from magazines such as Islands, Living Fit, Yoga Body+Mind+Spirit and newspaper editorials in San Francisco Chronicle, USA Today and The Star our programs are unforgettable vacations experienced by new and recurring guests.
That’s not it. The Swell Difference continues with bringing you to the best white sand beaches in the world, teaching you how to surf in Hawaii where surfing first originated, being the first women’s surf camp to incorporate Stand Up Paddle Boarding to complement your newly acquired surfing skills and having the most resort amenities available at any surf camp in the world.
We welcome you to paradise.