Filed under: Swell Life
Still unsure about what to get the surfer in your life for Valentine’s Day? Flowers, chocolate and jewelry have been reliable go-to gifts in years past, but this year you’re planning ahead and want to get the special someone in your life a gift that they will really love.
Here are 14 great gift ideas for that special surfer in your life:
- Picture book or photo album of your surfer’s favorite surf breaks.
- DVD of your surfer’s favorite surf video. Some of our top favorites include Point Break, January 10, and Endless Summer.
- A waterproof watch will help your surfer know when it’s time to come back home from their surfing safari.
- Surfer Magazine Subscription to the world’s leading surf publication. Each issue of Surfer magazine vividly reflects both the soul and energy of the sport with insightful words and powerful pictures.
- Surf-friendly waterproof camera like the Pentax Optio WG-2, Olympus TG-1iHS or Nikon COOLPIX AW100.
- Surf Wax Candles set the mood in surfer style!
- Eco-friendly Surfrider Foundation Membership will support the protection and enjoyment of oceans, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.
- Wetsuit or Rash Guard to give your surf the warm and fuzzies while out on the water. Carve Designs offers our favorite rash guards for women.
- New Surfboard or Stand-up Paddle Board
- Surfer’s Swiss Army Knifecomes equipped with: allen wrench, standard and phillips screwdrivers, a built in wax comb, one leash string, and leash hook.
- Surfer book or travel guide like The Pilgrimage: 50 Places to Surf Before You Die, a bucket list for surfers this book is like a travel guide to the best surfing spots in the world.
- A padded surf strap like the super comfortable ones found here.
- Wetsuit Boots give a surfer’s toes protection when walking on sharp rocks.
- And our favorite gift of all: a blissful week spent surfing at SwellWomen Surf & Yoga Retreats
- Tags: gift ideas, gifts for surfers, Surf and Wellness, Surf and Yoga Retreats, Surf Retreats Hawaii, Surf Retreats Maui, surf spots, surfboard, surfers, surfing, surfing research, swell, SwellWomen, swimsuit, waiehu, wellness, Wellness Retreats, wipeouts, women surf camps, Women' surf Retreats, Women's Surf Camps, women's surf retreats