As we count down to the stroke of midnight on New Years, we often reflect on the past and, more importantly, consider the possibilities of our future. A growing movement over the past few years, affirmations have become the resolutions of our time. Let us ring in the New Year with 15 of our favorite affirmations by Louis L. Hay, Max eternity, and Ray Davis.
1. “I love myself, therefore, I behave in a loving way to all people for I know that that which I give out returns to me multiplied.” -Louise L. Hay
2. “In The Mirror I See A Beautiful Reflection of Me” Our outside world is often an accurate reflection of our inner world. Who and what have told ourselves that we are? -Max eternity
3. “I am the change I want to see in my world.” -Ray Davis
4. “I breathe in every experience life has to offer and exhale a life well lived.” -Ray Davis
5. “I am open and receptive to all the good and abundance in the Universe.” -Louise L. Hay
6. “Everything I need Comes My Way With Ease.” Rivers and oceans flow in spite of the living creatures, rocks and waves within them, our lives operate much in the same way. -Max eternity
7. “In this moment all is as it should be.” -Max eternity
8. “I Open My Arms To The New” What happens tomorrow will be new, just as yesterday is already old. -Max eternity
9. “We Create What We Believe” An action cannot be taken without a thought. Who is the master of your mind? -Max eternity
10. “I speak knowing that I am felt and heard.” -Max eternity
11. “I Deserve To Believe In Me” The most powerful validation is self-approval. -Max eternity
12. “I Choose An Attitude Of Gratitude” -Max eternity
13. “I am bigger than my doubts, bolder than my fears, and stronger than my obstacles.” -Ray Davis
14. “I choose to live in the sunshine of my possibilities, rather than the shadows of my doubt.” -Ray Davis
15. “This year I follow my bliss. This year I experience my bliss. This year I become my bliss.” -Ray Davis
SHARE with us! We love to have an active community of readers so please take a moment and comment below. Do you use affirmations in your life? Do you have a favorite affirmation?
Our mission is to provide inspiration for growth and renewal through surfing and yoga on the beautiful island of Maui. Read our blog or subscribe to our feeds and newsletter to prepare for your surf and wellness retreat or stay in the bliss if you've headed home. Me-shell discusses surf, health and Maui lifestyle with news tidbits and useful tips.