SwellWomen Yoga Movement Wellness Retreat in Mexico
With Brookelin Gottlieb ~ Yoga & Movement Instructor and Lulu Agan (Owner)
May 14 - 20, 2017
Your Bliss Awaits in La Paz, Mexico
Join us for a 6 night, 7 day Yoga, Barre, Wellness retreat. Deeply connect with yourself, your surroundings and with new friends while having an adventurous and relaxing time at the beautiful CostaBaja Resort in La Paz, Mexico.
Explore toning, lengthening and strengthening your body through different movement and healing practices with Brookelin Gottlieb. The morning yoga practice will focus on balancing and clearing energy while the afternoon classes will consist of Pilates mat work, core conditioning and dance.
La Paz, the city of peace and abundance on the Sea of Cortez, is the capital of Baja California Sur. Despite beaches as beautiful as the Caribbean’s, and sport fishing as exciting as anywhere in the world, La Paz has somehow escaped the crowds. It has only quietly been discovered – just as it was discovered by Cortez in 1535, by John Steinbeck in the 1940s, and Jacques Cousteau in the 1960s, and by the close-knit community of North Americans and mainland Mexicans who now mix happily with the native Paceños.
YOUR RETREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Six nights luxe accommodation at our lovely oceanfront property ~ CostaBaja Hotel & Spa
- All-Inclusive breakfast buffet and lunch off the menu from Mosaic Restaurant & gourmet dinners at Steinbeck’s.
- Twice daily Brookelin will be leading the group between AM yoga with PM Pilates, core conditioning and dance throughout the week.
- 1 x 60 minute massage at the beautiful Espiritu Spa.
- RT Transportation from the airport to our resort ~ see travel policy.
Not Included: International airfare; alcoholic beverages, optional tours, dives, etc.
Explore different movement practices that shape, shift and strengthen your entire being. If you are looking to unplug from your daily routine and plug into yourself this yoga, barre, wellness retreat is perfect for you!