SwellWomen Costa Rica Surf & Yoga Retreat
With Lulu Agan ~ Owner & Chief Officer of Bliss and Lynn Alexander ~ Yoga Instructor
June 10 - 17, 2017
Your Bliss Awaits in Costa Rica
Fall asleep to the lull of distant waves. Awake to the sunrise and the call of howler monkeys. Step outside your bungalow to find a thermos of fresh roasted Costa Rican coffee waiting for you. As you make your way to the lodge for breakfast, you’re sure to be greeted by wild monkeys, toucans, macaws, sloths and other creatures of the rainforest.
Our luxurious bungalows at Lapa Rios are nestled along a ridge in our 1000-acre private Rainforest Reserve. The bungalows are open-air with screens that allow you to experience the sounds, sights and smells of the rainforest and the ocean. All bungalows have ceiling fans (no air-conditioning) and offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean or Golfo Dulce from your bed or spacious private decks.
Additionally, a selection of optional fun and adventurous on-site tours are available throughout the week including early and sunset Bird tours, Wild Waterfall, Local Medicine Hike, Rain Forest Ridge Walk, Osa Trail, Matapalo Tour, Night Walk, and “Twigs, Pigs and Garbage.
Your Surf & Yoga Adventure is the perfect setting to relax, engage, explore, surf, sunbathe and stargaze. Now doesn’t that sound blissful?
Your Luxury Retreat in Costa Rica Includes:
- 7-Night luxurious accommodations at the breathtaking Lapa Rios Lux Eco Rainforest Resort, a National Geographic Unique Lodge of the World.
- Each participant will receive a Swag Bag valued over $225
- 5 x Surf lessons with professional, patient, and knowledgeable surf instructors.
- One photo shoot capturing your surfing highlights.
- Daily yoga classes that focus on opening and strengthening the muscle groups used for surfing & restoring the body after a day of surfing.
- Optional hiking tours
- Experience harmony and well-being with a 1-hour massage
- Daily Gourmet Meals & Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Transfers to and from Puerto Jimenez airport (see travel policy & exceptions)
A Very Swell Sample Day
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your surf & yoga vacation.
- 6:00am Light Pre-Surf Breakfast
- 7:00am Depart for our Surf Session (time will change each day as it’s based around the tides)
- Brunch upon return from our surf session
- 12:00-4:00pm Lunch whenever you are ready and activities vary in the afternoon and include; free time, afternoon excursions, recreational SUP, and lounging by the pool, spa sessions, naps, etc.
- 5:00pm Sunset Yoga Class
- 7:00pm Group Dinner
Wed ~ Day to Explore
- 7:30am Rise & Shine Yoga
- 9:00am Breakfast & then free day to spend doing whatever your heart desires.
The schedule may change according to surf conditions, destination or other events that may be added to your surf and wellness package. Do you need to participate in everything? We are here to provide many options for you to choose from. If you opt to relax by the pool the entire day or choose to participate in only one activity per day, you will be supported in that decision. It’s your surf and yoga vacation, and we are here to accommodate you in whatever choice brings you the highest bliss.