SwellWomen Sri Lanka Surf & Yoga Retreat
With Lulu Agan ~ Owner & Chief Officer of Bliss and Gina Larkin ~ Transformational Coach
March 9 - 16, 2019
Your Bliss Awaits in Sri Lanka
Think oceanfront digs super close to our surf spots! Imagine gourmet menus prepared by our in-house Private Chef, perfect waves formed in clear blue waters, blissful yoga classes just steps from the beach, and a vibrant culture to experience. Dream of soaking up the sun, leisurely beach walks, a tuk-tuk ride around the local villages, and relaxing by pool or on the beach after a morning of surfing.
Your Surf & Yoga Retreat in Sri Lanka Includes:
- 7-Nights at our Beautiful Semi-Private Oceanfront 4-bedroom villa.
- Daily Gourmet Meals – nutritious, healthy, and beautifully presented by our in-house Private Chef
- 5 x Surf Lessons with our professional, patient, and knowledgeable surf instructors.
- Swell Life Coaching Program with Gina Larkin, Transformational Coach that includes both 5 hours of 1:1 and group coaching.
- Daily yoga classes that focus on opening and strengthening the muscle groups used for surfing & restoring the body after a day of surfing.
- Each participant will receive a Swag Bag including a rash guard gifted by Carve Designs.
- One photo shoot capturing your surfing highlights.
- Experience harmony and well-being with 2 x 1-hr massages
- Transfers to and from Colombo Airport (see travel policy)
Please note: gratuity is left to the discretion of our guests and is based on your personal experience.
A Very Swell Sample Day
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your surf & yoga holiday.
- 6:00am Pre-Surf Smoothie
- 6:30am Depart for our Surf Session
- Breakfast/brunch upon return from our surf session
- Lunch a few hours later and activities vary in the afternoon and include; free time, afternoon excursions, and lounging by the pool, massage, naps, etc.
- 2:00pm Transformation Coaching & Bliss Yoga
- 7:00pm Group Dinner
Wed ~ Day to Explore
- 7:30am Rise & Shine Yoga
- 9:00am Breakfast & then free day to spend doing whatever your heart desires.
The schedule may change according to surf conditions, destination or other events that may be added to your surf and wellness package. Do you need to participate in everything? We are here to provide many options for you to choose from. If you opt to relax by the pool the entire day or choose to participate in only one activity per day, you will be supported in that decision. It’s your surf and yoga vacation, and we are here to accommodate you in whatever choice brings you the highest bliss.
“Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.” – Bethany Hamilton Surfing, yoga, cooking and wellness: these 4 passions are what lead Lulu Agan, globe-trotting surfer and yogini, to run SwellWomen which was launched in 2003. Having spent more than a decade as a private chef, Lulu cultivates a great knowledge and enthusiasm for top-quality cuisine that promotes glowing health, from the inside out. Lulu is at most home amongst the waves and beaches in the tropics, where she continuously nurtures an uncanny ability to track down the most remote, lush surf breaks —…
Learn more about Lulu Agan ~ Owner & Chief Officer of Bliss
Gina Larkin is an entrepreneur and coach with the ability to create transformational change in the lives of her clients—encouraging them to seek out a life that’s mindful, meaningful and fulfilled. As a former marketing executive with two decades of experience across global Fortune 500 companies and Internet startups, Gina is a seasoned leader known for relationship building, collaboration and communication. Her passion is coaching women to step into their power to lead authentically and effectively in the workplace. Gina uses Co-Active Coaching philosophies and strategies to empower her clients to discover their inner genius. She privately coaches executives, emerging leaders and personal clients around…
Learn more about Gina Larkin ~ Transformational Coach