Sri Lanka Surf & Yoga Retreat ~ Co-ed
With Lulu Agan ~ Owner & Chief Officer of Bliss
November 16 - 23, 2019
Your Bliss Awaits in Sri Lanka
Imagine waking up to perfect waves formed in clear blue waters ideal for your morning surf session. Leisurely beach walks, time to soak up the sun by the pool, and a magical place to do your sun salutations by the sea. A tuk-tuk ride around the local villages, leopard-spotting at the nation’s game reserves, tea tasting at the highlands’ plantations—or simply settle in for quality time to reconnect. There are endless ways you can experience d enjoy this vibrant culture and beautiful country.
Your Luxury Retreat in Sri Lanka Includes:
- 7-Night Ocean View Accommodations at our semi-private oceanfront villa.
- Each participant will receive a Swag Bag including a rash guard.
- 5 x Surf lessons with professional, patient, and knowledgeable surf instructors.
- One photo shoot capturing your surfing highlights.
- Daily yoga classes that focus on opening and strengthening the muscle groups used for surfing & restoring the body after a day of adventures in and out of the water.
- Experience harmony and well-being with one 1-hour massage
- 3 Daily Gourmet Meals – Nutritious, Healthy, Delicious prepared by our in-house Private Chef
- Transfers to and from Colombo Airport (see travel policy)
Gratuity is left to the discretion of our guests and is based on your personal experience.
A Very Swell Sample Day
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your surf & yoga holiday.
- 6:00am Light Pre-Surf Breakfast
- 6:45am Depart for our Surf Session
- -7:30am Rise & Shine Yoga (for our yogis who don’t go surfing)
- 9:30am Breakfast (or upon return from our surf session)
- FREE TIME – Activities vary in the afternoon and include; surfing, excursions, lounging by the pool, massage, naps, etc.
- 1pm Lunch
- -FREE TIME
- 5:00pm Sunset Yoga Class
- 7:00pm Group Dinner
Wed ~ Day to Explore
- 7:30am Rise & Shine Yoga
- 9:00am Breakfast & then free day to spend doing whatever your heart desires.
The schedule may change according to surf conditions, destination or other events that may be added to your surf and wellness package. Do you need to participate in everything? We are here to provide many options for you to choose from. If you opt to relax by the pool the entire day or choose to participate in only one activity per day, you will be supported in that decision. It’s your surf and yoga vacation, and we are here to accommodate you in whatever choice brings you the highest bliss.
“Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.” – Bethany Hamilton Surfing, yoga, cooking and wellness: these 4 passions are what lead Lulu Agan, globe-trotting surfer and yogini, to run SwellWomen which was launched in 2003. Having spent more than a decade as a private chef, Lulu cultivates a great knowledge and enthusiasm for top-quality cuisine that promotes glowing health, from the inside out. Lulu is at most home amongst the waves and beaches in the tropics, where she continuously nurtures an uncanny ability to track down the most remote, lush surf breaks —…
Learn more about Lulu Agan ~ Owner & Chief Officer of Bliss