SwellWomen El Salvador Surf & Yoga
With Gina Larkin ~ Trip Leader & Leadership Coach and Lauren Llacera ~ Yoga Instructor
November 9 - 16, 2019
Your Bliss Awaits in El Salvador
Perched on a cliff in front of a world class point break, Puro Surf Hotel and Performance Academy has been set up by a group of surfers that are passionate about the sport of surfing making them the perfect venue partner for SwellWomen. The team deeply cares about their country and the community they live in and want to share the life they love with you.
Terracing gently down towards the beach, each room has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of the views. Floor to celling sliding glass doors allow you to open your room up to the Pacific Ocean allowing you to be one with your surroundings. The rooms are above all comfortable, with all the amenities that one expects of a luxury hotel.
The Puro Surf Academy is committed to offering the highest standard of coaching to all surfing levels. They see surfing as more than a hobby or lifestyle, it’s a sport. Meaning that you will have the support of your coach to take your surfing to any level you desire. They use an integrated approach called the 4 Pillars, not just working with the body but also the mind, preparing you to excel in the sport of surfing which will result in having more fun!
Are you ready to to embark on a retreat of a lifetime?
Your Surf & Yoga Retreat in El Salvador Includes:
- Seven night accommodations at a the beautiful Boutique Hotel Puro Surf located in front of the world class surf break.
- All-inclusive food & non-alcoholic beverages prepared by an amazing local chef.
- Includes 5 non-alcoholic beverages, 1 breakfast mains, 1 lunch mains, and 3-course dinner daily.
- 5 x Surf lessons with professional, patient, and knowledgeable surf instructors including video-analysis.
- Swell Life Group Coaching Program with Gina Larkin, Transformational Coach, where you will tap into your inner genius—your strongest and most confident self—and identify and manage the inner critic, and set out to live your greatest possibility.
- Daily yoga classes that focus on opening and strengthening the muscle groups used for surfing & restoring the body after a day of surfing.
- Experience harmony and well-being with a professional massage by our on-site therapist.
- Each participant will receive a Swag Bag which includes a Carve Designs SPF rash guard.
- One photo shoot capturing your surfing highlights.
- RT Transportation from the airport to the Puro Surf Hotel.
Note: Gratuities are left to the discretion of the guest and based on their personal experience.
A Very Swell Day
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your surf camp vacation.
- 5:00am Light Pre-Surf Breakfast
- 6:00 – 8:00 am Surf Lessons / Surfing (times dependent on tides / wind)
- Up until 11AM Enjoy breakfast whenever you are done surfing
- 11:00am Restorative Yoga Session
- 12:00-4:00pm Lunch whenever you are ready and activities vary in the afternoon and include; free time, afternoon excursions, recreational surfing, and lounging by the pool, massages, naps, etc.
- 7:00pm Group Dinner
The schedule may change according to surf conditions, destination or other events that may be added to your surf and wellness package. Do you need to participate in everything? We are here to provide many options for you to choose from. If you opt to relax by the pool the entire day or choose to participate in only one activity per day, you will be supported in that decision. It’s your surf and yoga vacation, and we are here to accommodate you in whatever choice brings you the highest bliss.
Gina Larkin is an entrepreneur and certified leadership coach with the ability to help create transformational change in the lives of her clients. Her immersion in whole leadership, positive psychology, neuroscience theory, and personal development resulted in a coaching practice designed to guide clients to discover their inner genius to break through to their next level of greatness. Through her signature coaching program, guests will discover how to live and lead a full, authentic and meaningful life. Gina is a former marketing executive with two decades of experience across global Fortune 500 companies, startups, and marketing agencies. Her coaching practice includes…
Learn more about Gina Larkin ~ Trip Leader & Leadership Coach
Lauren Llacera, Registered Yoga Teacher certified by the Yoga Alliance, believes that there is an Infinite Energy of Radiance and Joy that exists in each and everyone of us. Her Teaching style ignites that beautiful light through dynamic, creative Vinyasa flows and slow, deep, inward-looking Yin/Restorative practices. She created sequencing called ChakraFlow where she awakens, transforms and balances Energy through the 7 main Chakras (energy centers) of the body. By bringing awareness of the properties of each Chakra, Lauren invites an inner journey of mind and spirit with a dissolution of physical energy blockages leaving the Yogi with a profound…
Learn more about Lauren Llacera ~ Yoga Instructor