SwellWomen Sri Lanka Surf & Yoga Retreat
With Lulu Agan ~ Chief Officer of Bliss
March 21 - 28, 2020
Your Bliss Awaits in Sri Lanka
Think oceanfront digs close to our surf spots perfect for all levels including absolute beginners. Imagine gourmet menus prepared by our in-house Chefs, perfect waves formed in clear blue waters, and a vibrant culture to experience. Dream of soaking up the sun, leisurely beach walks, a tuk-tuk ride around the local villages or to visit temples, and relaxing by pool or on the beach after a morning of surfing.
We will offer a week of delicious yoga that nurtures the mind and body to open and restore the muscles and energy after a day of surfing. Our practices are designed to illuminate acceptance and gratitude for the moment and offer invitations to absorb mind-body nourishment through grounding, opening, and restorative flows. The magical recipe of Surf & Yoga combined with our mini sWellness Coaching program will inspire you to connect to your authentic self igniting the spark that resides within you and allow you to take steps towards cultivating more bliss in your life.
Your Surf & Yoga Retreat is the perfect setting to relax, engage, self-explore, surf, sunbathe and stargaze. Now doesn’t that sound blissful?
Your Surf & Yoga Retreat in Sri Lanka Includes:
- 7-Nights at the beautiful boutique hotel Taru Villas ~ Mawella or Tangalle Social depending on occupancy.
- Daily Pre and Post Surf Breakfast
- 6 Gourmet Dinners prepared by our in-house Chefs.
- 5 x 2 hour Surf Lessons with our professional, patient, and knowledgeable surf instructors.
- Daily yoga classes that focus on opening and strengthening the muscle groups used for surfing & restoring the body after a day of surfing.
- sWellness Coaching Program that includes 1:1 sessions and group coaching.
- Each participant will receive a Swag Bag including a rash guard gifted by Carve Designs.
- One photo shoot capturing your surfing highlights.
- Experience harmony and well-being with 1 x 60 minute massages
Please note: Airport transfers are not included and gratuity is left to the discretion of our guests which is based on your personal experience.
A Very Swell Sample Day
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your surf & yoga holiday.
- 6:00am Light Pre-Surf Breakfast
- 6:45am Depart for our Surf Session
- Breakfast/brunch upon return from our surf session
- Lunch on your own and activities vary in the afternoon and include; free time, afternoon excursions, and lounging by the pool, massage, naps, etc.
- 4:00pm Yoga
- 7:00pm Group Dinner
Wed ~ Day to Explore
- 7:30am Rise & Shine Yoga
- 9:00am Breakfast & then free day to spend doing whatever your heart desires. Dinner is on our own.
The schedule may change according to surf conditions, destination or other events that may be added to your surf and wellness package. Do you need to participate in everything? We are here to provide many options for you to choose from. If you opt to relax by the pool the entire day or choose to participate in only one activity per day, you will be supported in that decision. It’s your surf and yoga vacation, and we are here to accommodate you in whatever choice brings you the highest bliss.
“Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.” – Bethany Hamilton Surfing, yoga, cooking and wellness: these 4 passions are what lead Lulu Agan, globe-trotting surfer and yogini, to SwellWomen which launched in 2003. Having spent more than a decade as a Private Chef and more recently getting certified as a Health & Wellness Coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Lulu cultivates a great knowledge and enthusiasm for top-quality cuisine that promotes glowing health, from the inside out. As a supportive mentor and wellness authority, she works with clients to help them…
Learn more about Lulu Agan ~ Chief Officer of Bliss