El Salvador Surf, Yoga & Empowerment Coaching
With Gina Larkin ~ Trip Leader & Leadership Coach and Lulu Agan ~ Chief Officer of Bliss
March 15 - 21, 2020
Your Bliss Awaits in El Salvador
Perched on a cliff in front of a world-class point break, Puro Surf Hotel and Performance Academy has been set up by a group of surfers that are passionate about the sport of surfing making them the perfect venue partner for SwellWomen. The team deeply cares about their country and the community they live in and want to share the life they love with you.
Terracing gently down towards the beach, each room has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of the views. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors allows you to open your room up to the Pacific Ocean allowing you to be one with your surroundings. The rooms are above all comfortable, with all the amenities that one expects of a luxury hotel.
The Puro Surf Academy is committed to offering the highest standard of coaching to all surfing levels. They see surfing as more than a hobby or lifestyle, it’s a sport. Meaning that you will have the support of your coach to take your surfing to any level you desire. They use an integrated approach called the 4 Pillars, not just working with the body but also the mind, preparing you to excel in the sport of surfing which will result in having more fun!
Through the magical recipe of Surf & Yoga combined with Gina’s Empowerment Coaching Program, you will discover how to live and lead a life more fully, authentically and meaningfully. You will tap into your strongest most confident self, identify and manage the inner critic, and set a path forward to a fulfilled and successful life.
Your 7 Day Surf & Yoga Retreat in El Salvador Includes:
- Six-night accommodations at the beautiful Boutique Hotel Puro Surf located in front of the world-class surf break.
- All-inclusive food & non-alcoholic beverages prepared by an amazing local chef.
- Includes 5 non-alcoholic beverages, 1 breakfast mains, 1 lunch mains, and 3-course dinner daily.
- Each participant will receive a Swag Bag which includes an SPF rash guard.
- 5 x Surf lessons with professional, patient, and knowledgeable surf instructors including 1 video-analysis.
- Signature empowerment coaching program offered by Gina Larkin, guest leadership coach, which includes 1:1 private and group coaching. This proven, transformational program is designed to help you unblock what’s in the way of leading your best life, personally and professionally.
- Daily yoga classes that focus on opening and strengthening the muscle groups used for surfing & restoring the body after a day of surfing.
- Experience harmony and well-being with a professional massage by our on-site therapist.
- One photo shoot capturing your surfing highlights.
- RT Transportation from the airport to the Puro Surf Hotel.
Note: Gratuities are left to the discretion of the guest and based on their personal experience.
A Very Swell Day
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your surf camp vacation.
- 5:00 am Light Pre-Surf Breakfast
- 6:00 – 8:00 am Surf Lessons / Surfing (times dependent on tides / wind)
- Up until 10 am Enjoy breakfast whenever you are done surfing
- 12:00-2:00 pm Lunch whenever you are ready and activities vary in the afternoon and include; free time, afternoon excursions, recreational surfing, and lounging by the pool, massages, naps, etc.
- 3:00 pm Restorative Yoga Session
- 7:00 pm Group Dinner
The schedule may change according to surf conditions, destination or other events that may be added to your surf and wellness package. Do you need to participate in everything? We are here to provide many options for you to choose from. If you opt to relax by the pool the entire day or choose to participate in only one activity per day, you will be supported in that decision. It’s your surf and yoga vacation, and we are here to accommodate you in whatever choice brings you the highest bliss.
Gina Larkin is an entrepreneur and certified leadership coach with the ability to help create transformational change in the lives of her clients. Her immersion in whole leadership, positive psychology, neuroscience theory, and personal development resulted in a coaching practice designed to guide clients to discover their inner genius to break through to their next level of greatness. Through her signature coaching program, guests will discover how to live and lead a full, authentic and meaningful life. Gina is a former marketing executive with two decades of experience across global Fortune 500 companies, startups, and marketing agencies. Her coaching practice includes…
Learn more about Gina Larkin ~ Trip Leader & Leadership Coach
“Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.” – Bethany Hamilton Surfing, yoga, cooking and wellness: these 4 passions are what lead Lulu Agan, globe-trotting surfer and yogini, to SwellWomen which launched in 2003. Having spent more than a decade as a Private Chef and more recently getting certified as a Health & Wellness Coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Lulu cultivates a great knowledge and enthusiasm for top-quality cuisine that promotes glowing health, from the inside out. As a supportive mentor and wellness authority, she works with clients to help them…
Learn more about Lulu Agan ~ Chief Officer of Bliss